Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1, 2017 NetSmartz

Today we covered a few things. I had you watch two Paul Furey videos: Just Listen and How to Get Someone to Change Their Mind. They can both be found on youtube.

We also watched the Prince Ea video "Can we Auto-Correct Humanity?" also found on youtube.

Then we watched a NetSmartz video and filled in the notes. You can try to look that one up on NetSmartz - its the teen version.

I have assigned you to fill out the the two papers "How well do I know my parent? and How well do I know my teen?" You have to have them both filled out and a parent signature.

We will finish this unit by next week and watch "Cheaper by the Dozen"

Extra Credit - You may watch "A Beautiful Mind" and write a one-page hand-written or typed paper telling me how it changed your view of mental illness. I am not interested of a summary of the movie...you won't get the points if that is what you do. This assignment has a possible of 25 points. You may receive all or a portion of those points.

No comments: